< Back to Seminars
Essential Skills & Knowledge for Effective Contact Centre Management
Click here to watch Brad Cleveland, talking about the benefits of attending ESK
Future course dates
Currently we don't have any dates for your chosen course. But, you can be the first to hear about new course dates by completing the form below.
The fundamental principles of contact centre management that equip call centre management professionals to build exceptional operations and careers.
Advance the success of your call centre and achieve your professional career goals with a solid foundation in planning and managing an exceptional call centre through ICMI’s Essential Skills and Knowledge for Effective Contact Centre Management training course. This is ICMI’s flagship course – the highest-rated in the industry and attended by more key call centre management personnel than any other contact centre course available.
Evolving customer expectations, the rise of social media, proliferating contact channels and the heightened strategic role of customer services are changing contact centers dramatically. You’ll learn how to apply the core principles of managing a contact center to these critical new environments.
This course is guaranteed to give key staff involved in resource planning, call center analysis and performance reporting the tools necessary to make real, lasting, bottom-line financial impact.
What you will learn:
A focus on practical application
- Create an effective planning process that will improve quality and efficiency
- Reduce call centre costs and improve your bottom line
- Meet service levels consistently and measurably
- Forecast the workload and create schedules that meet the needs of customers and employees
- Improve performance by choosing the right metrics and goals
- Manage a wide range of access channels, including social media
- Win the support and recognition of senior management
Through targeted exercises and true-to-life scenarios, participants will have the opportunity to immediately apply new skills, an essential component of any valuable learning experience.
New and Updated Course Content
After decades of evolving customer experiences, this course includes new and updated coverage of:
- Contact centre strategy
- Serving customers via social channels or social service
- Performance measures
- Multichannel management
- New calculations, tools, exercises and definitions
- Best practices in categorizing customer interactions
- The benefits of remote/home agents
- Effective budgeting
- Managing upward
- Impacts on individual performance
- Getting the right adherence to schedule (ATS)
- Promoting the value of contact centres
Venue and accommodation
In a CBD location in the city advertised. Further details will be announced 1- 2 weeks prior to the seminar commencing. Delegates will be advised through personalised e-mail.
Booking and more information
To book your place please click on a date in the blue box at the top right of this column (if available)
For more information on the course please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 9239 5600.
Click here for payment method, cancellation and refund Policy