Intraday Automation allows you to easily adjust your frontline staff to meet customer demand. Triggers and actions combine to redirect people in real-time. These triggers and actions are rules that generate immediate response to unpredictable events and rapidly changing conditions. As a result, your employees are always prepared and always productive
Intraday Automation can make you a superhero for productivity, agent engagement and customer satisfaction in record time.
It’s time to activate some superpowers and take control of your operations with Intraday Automation, the only solution proven to reduce complexity and costs while driving increased workforce productivity, performance and customer experience!
Channel BalancingAlerts & NotificationsReskilling
Seize the Day with Task Management
Every month, the average agent accrues 18 hours of idle time. Task Management helps you turn inactive hours into productive ones by filling idle downtime with meaningful training and assignments.
- Leverage idle time: Business rules prompt agents to work on off-phone work when call volume dips
- Prioritize tasks: Creates a personalized and prioritized list of assignments based on agent-level data
- Automate assignments: Business rules assign tasks based on employee performance or broader business needs
- Protect service levels: If volume increases, prompts agents to resume handling interactions
- Update WFM: Writes back any exceptions to WFM software automatically
- Finds more time for training and coaching without increasing costs or compromising service levels
- Improves agent performance by delivering more performance-boosting training
- Increases productivity by reducing idle time
- Improves customer experience with better trained agents who are always available
- Decreases manual WFM processes