Workforce Management – Advanced
Workforce Management – Advanced, from QPC, is a fun and intensive 1 day interactive course for those who want to learn more about successfully managing the resource planning function within their organisation. Whether you are solely responsible for resource planning, or manage a team with forecasting, scheduling and intraday staff, this course will help you develop your own resource planning strategy and manage people and processes better, so that you will get workforce management right for your contact centre.
The blended learning format of the course combines taught topics with single/group working and discussion. You will have ample opportunity to apply what you have learned in practical sessions. During the structured discussions you will also have time to ask questions on specific issues that you want help with and learn from the experiences of others and their current practices.
Who should attend?
The Workforce Management – Advanced course will be of benefit to those responsible for managing the resource planning function within their organisation, both directly and indirectly. Typically this will include resource planning managers as well as the contact centre managers that they report to. The course is also an ideal introduction to managing resource planning for those who will be, or are considering, taking up management responsibility for this crucial operational role.
The course is a next step for those who have completed the Workforce Management – Fundamentals course as well as those with existing resource planning knowledge and experience.
The cost per delegate for the 1 day course is £450 (ex VAT)
Public course venue and accommodation
Courses are held at our offices in Birmingham which is easily accessed by both road and rail. If you wish to stay overnight, Aston Business School Hotel is just a 2 minute walk away and offers good accommodation at reasonable rates.
If you want to arrange a private course, that only delegates from your organisation may attend, either at our offices or at your own location please contact us for a list of the available dates.
Tailor made content for private courses
If our course doesn’t match your requirements, just let us know and we can adapt this to meet your needs exactly.
Need more information?
For more information about public and private courses, content and locations please contact Sarah Roberts, email email@example.com or call her on 01352 705863.
How do we win?
- Understanding the responsibilities of the resource planning function within the contact centre.
- Practical: Where are you now? A practical assessment to discover whether your resource planning function is Reactive, Tactical or Strategic. What these definitions mean and why understanding where you are on this scale is important.
The workforce management health check
- Understanding the steps and key stages for conducting a health check of your workforce management process.
- Explore the key areas and questions to ask whilst conducting a review.
- Practical: Review and audit of a contact centre.
- KPIs – the various ways a contact centre can be measured and which KPI’s are most appropriate.
- Defining a robust workforce management process.
Roles & responsibilities
- The key roles and responsibilities required for an effective workforce management function.
- Identifying where these roles and responsibilities fit into the workforce management process.
- Understanding the main skills required by key roles, such as forecasting, scheduling, intraday management and reporting.
- How to manage the skills within your workforce management team.
Your action plan
- Identifying the next steps that you will need to take to improve workforce management in your organisation and move your resource planning team forward.