Workforce Management – Intraday Management
Forecasting and scheduling are key to workforce management, however if the plan isn’t managed through robust intraday processes, service level targets will not be reached. Workforce management – Intraday Management, from QPC, is a fun and intensive 1 day interactive course for those who want to learn more about how to successfully deliver effective intraday management within their organisation. Whether you are solely responsible for intraday, or manage a team of intraday staff, this course will help you ensure that you have the right skills to deliver in the day management.
The blended learning format of the course combines taught topics with single/group working and discussion. You will have ample opportunity to apply what you have learned in practical sessions. During the structured discussions you will also have time to ask questions on specific issues that you want help with and to learn from the experiences of others.
Who should attend?
This will be of benefit to those responsible for making sure that their contact centre achieves its service level targets on a daily basis. Typically these will include intraday managers as well as the contact centre managers that they report to. This is also an ideal follow on to our Workforce Management – Scheduling course.
The cost per delegate for the 1 day course is £250 (ex VAT)
Public course venue and accommodation
Courses are held at our offices in Birmingham which is easily accessed by both road and rail. If you wish to stay overnight, Aston Business School Hotel is just a 2 minute walk away and offers good accommodation at reasonable rates.
If you want to arrange a private course, that only delegates from your organisation may attend, either at our offices or at your own location please contact us for a list of the available dates.
Tailor made content for private courses
If our course doesn’t match your requirements, just let us know and we can adapt this to meet your needs exactly.
Need more information?
For more information about public and private courses, content and locations please contact Sarah Roberts, email email@example.com or call her on 01352 705863.
Why workforce management is so important
- What is workforce management?
- The effects of overstaffing and understaffing.
- What makes the contact centre staffing problem so special, and difficult.
- Workforce management means for different people within your organisation.
- The 4 step workforce management process.
Successfully managing daily performance
- Why intraday management is so important.
- How you can tell if things are going wrong.
- Reaction strategy – planning what to do if things do start to go wrong.
Successfully managing attendance and adherence
- The importance of managing attendance and adherence to schedules – the service and cost implications of missing staff.
- How to measure attendance and adherence.
- The reasons behind attendance and adherence problems.
- How to manage attendance and adherence – communicating the importance of adherence to everyone in your organisation, incentive programmes and how to manage individuals.